Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Jesus

We tried to go to mass tonight, but at 30 minutes early they were turning people away because the two services were full! So we knew they were having another one at Charlotte Catholic and decided to try there. The entry was full of cars, so I pulled into the shopping center next door. We were easily able to get past the line of cars and get into the gymnasium. We had to sit in the bleachers, but were were there.

Sorry to say we haven't been to mass lately. When were got in there Siennah kept asking where was Jesus. Stupidly I tried explaining about the Eucharist and Tabernacle. Then I said Jesus is everywhere and she kept looking around and saying, "Where!!!". Then Amber said, "Jesus is in your heart". Siennah looking at her puzzled and Sebastian said, "He's not in my heart, because I'm being bad". Great, he does understand.

Merry Christmas

No comments: