Sunday, January 18, 2009

They are growing up!

Yesterday was Sebastian's 4th birthday. We are blessed to have another year with him. I always need to keep in mind he will never be this age again and I need to cherish it. I love him immensely.
The thing that makes me realize Sebastian and Siennah are growing up is how they act in the morning. In the past the kids would wake up between 5:45 - 6:30am and crawl into bed with me. Then the wiggling would begin until I took them to watch TV or eat breakfast. The past few days I heard Siennah making noise, so I figured she wasn't able to get to something. To my surprise, she was in Sebastian's room and they were playing.........nicely! Then I heard Siennah say, "Quiet Bastian, don't wake up daddy!" I owe her some extra chocolate chips in her pancakes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats great that they play together like that. They are best buddies. I wonder what mischief they will get into in the future. A. Robbie